Playground Safety Surfacing
When designing a new playground you can feel confident that our TrueTop Pour in Place safety surfacing system will provide exceptional performance for commercial playground applications, is designed to match the installed equipment, is fully accessible, and will perform for a long time.
TrueTop pour in place surfacing
- Can be designed to achieve any fall height
- Does not move and won’t displace under swings, slides and high impact area where it is needed most
- Clean – it will not get into clothes, hair or be transported into adjacent building or areas
- Eliminates contamination – debris and garbage cannot be buried in it
- Ideal for playground located next to a spray park or pool
- Provides the best accessibility for people with reduced mobility
- Can have designs added to the surface to make it part of the playground like paths for grounders, games like hopscotch, logos, or colour changes to designate areas for different uses.
- Meets the playground safety standard CSA-Z61 including Annex H Accessibility, ASTM F1292 and ASTM F1487 standards, and is American Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant.
- Is eligible for grants for using recycled rubber
TrueTop pour in place surfacing can bring colour and additional play value to your playground.
Colour can be added to our surfacing that can make it match your playground design.
Rubber Surfacing Options
Contact us if you are just starting your project. We provide grant writing services, educational presentations, preliminary designs, project budget estimates and site evaluations that will make the planning and fundraising process much easier.
Call us to get our team working for you.
TOLL FREE: 855-980-8118
8440 45 St. Edmonton AB T6B 2N6
Office: 780-980-8118 Fax: 780-461-9225
Box 279, Steinbach, Manitoba, R5G 1M2
Office: 204-381-2678 Fax: 780-461-9225