Safety and Certifications
PlayQuest Recreation operates our safety program under the Certificate of Recognition designation issued by the Alberta Safety Construction Associate to ensure our work is completed safely for our customers and our staff.
We also have a comprehensive liability and course of construction insurance that is specifically qualified for playground and park equipment projects.
PlayQuest Recreation is fully capable of providing contract bonding.
In addition to our safety, insurance and bonding certifications some our company has many memberships including
- Engineering Permit to Practice with APEGA
- Edmonton Construction Association (ECA)
- Canadian Certified Playground Inspector (CCPI)
- Technical Committee Associate Member, CSA Z614 Children’s Playspaces and Equipment
- Certified Vortex Aquatic Structures Installer
- Alberta Recreation & Parks Association, ARPA
- Canadian Parks and Recreation Association, CPRA
- Saskatchewan Parks and Recreation Association, SPRA
- Recreation Connections Manitoba, RCM
Contact us if you are just starting your project. We provide grant writing services, educational presentations, preliminary designs, project budget estimates and site evaluations that will make the planning and fundraising process much easier.
Call us to get our team working for you.
TOLL FREE: 855.980.8118
8440 45 St. Edmonton AB T6B 2N6
Office: 780.980.8118 Fax: 780.461.9225
Box 279, Steinbach, Manitoba, R5G 1M2
Office: 204.381.2678 Fax: 780.461.9225